SEO Practical Class – Two Days: Complete process of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of a live website will be demonstrated Step-by-Step:
Basic Analysis of your website
- Analyzing the business model and preparing a report
- Website Analysis and status Reporting
- Testing website for SEO compatibility
- Competitor’s website analysis and reportin
Search Engine Optimization (Onsite)
- Decide and select the most important pages from the website that has to be optimized and then perform all these activities for each individual page-
- Keyword Analysis, Research and selection
- Planning suitable Titles, Description, Page Header, Sub Header, Menu Titles, Anchor text, Page content etc.
- Planning a suitable sitemap for the website
- Implementing the required changes on the pages
- Uploading the updated pages on the server
- Testing the website for correct performance and SEO compatibility
Search Engine Optimization (Link Building)
- Submit website url to Search Engines, Directories, Blogs, Social networking websites, classified websites etc.
- Submit Press Release to free and paid PR websites.
- Submit Articles to free and paid websites.
- Perform link building activity with related and relevant websites.
- Start a Free News Letter on your website
- Give away Free eBooks on topics related to your business
- Submit Power Point Presentations to related websites
- Answer questions at various social media websites
Monitoring, Reporting and Maintenance
- Methods and tools that you will use to monitor the performance of your website on the World Wide Web and with the major Search Engines.
- Preparing timely reports about the current status of the website and its performance, to be forwarded to your client.
- Regularly Keeping track of the requirements of the major Search Engines and accordingly fine tuning your website so that it always remains on the first page of the SERP’s.